Sunday, August 02, 2009

one year

Out of boredom, i checked the map on the handphone, a surprised (belated) birthday present that i received on the previous school holiday. Thanks, you :) Do you want to look at the exact location that i am now? Well here it is.


The red dot, is where me and two of my housemates and also Mimi (just a few houses away) are now. The house is in the middle, between my school and the town. I still couldn't believe that i have been here for one year. The exact date, last year, was the first time i step my foot here, in Semporna. And now 02.08.09 marks a year full of experiences, of joy and of sorrow. I am still wondering, how many years will i be here..?

Whatever it is, i always hope that i give the best to those rascals as long as i am here. Even though sometimes i feel upset when they didn't get to understand what i taught them. Even though I feel frustrated when they just wait for the answer instead of trying. Yap, so many even though(s). But at least, they learn something from me. I understand the phrase clearly now, 'hoping for miracle'.

But the problem is, i just don't want to hope. aiyo.


As always..

No comments: