Friday, April 24, 2009

While on the 15th

I went to the other side of Semporna with my pupils for the handball match between the other 3 district: Kunak, Lahad Datu and Tawau. The girls managed to get second place while the boys only managed to get third place out of 4 teams. I am proud of them no matter what number that they get. Because I get the chance to have fun outside the school tehehe.

Take a look at the pictures.

The jetty


The school



Nama glemer: Bujak



Bas rock kapak! :P


Semporna vs Lahad Datu, 18 tahun


Ilah



Bujak a.k.a Kairul yang tak lekang senyum


Semporna, 12 tahun


Sangat happy


Semporna


the kids

Oh i don't get the chance to snap the picture of the van that makes us walk to the school because of the flat tire. So funny, at first not enough fuel. Then, flat tyre. And because of that, the teachers, the referees, the students and the trainers got the chance to know each other a bit more. And also no pictures of my pupils playing handball because I was at the other side of the field.

That's all.


As always..

2 comments:

Jill Azman said...

hi kak da.
amad ni.

skolah kak da cantik la although di semporna. respect ah :)

Didadu. said...

camtek ke? br cat tp papan aje :)bgnan year 6 je yg batu yg len sume bile bdk2 lari bising pong pang bunyi. hehe.