A few precious days
Aloqstaq always a joyful place for me to date him. I went there last Thursday and went back Ipoh with him on Saturday. I bought a few things at pekan rabu to bring back to Semporna. On Sunday, parents, adek and fiance were there in the hall sharing the excitement of my convocation. I am really happy having them by my side. After taking a few pictures, we went back to Ipoh. The next day, I was really sad and I was actually crying having to send him back to his hometown. I have never cried when I get posted to Semporna. But this time, it really hits me. How I wish I can bring him to Semporna with me.. Enough sad story, let's take a look at the pictures below. :)
Aloqstaq always a joyful place for me to date him. I went there last Thursday and went back Ipoh with him on Saturday. I bought a few things at pekan rabu to bring back to Semporna. On Sunday, parents, adek and fiance were there in the hall sharing the excitement of my convocation. I am really happy having them by my side. After taking a few pictures, we went back to Ipoh. The next day, I was really sad and I was actually crying having to send him back to his hometown. I have never cried when I get posted to Semporna. But this time, it really hits me. How I wish I can bring him to Semporna with me.. Enough sad story, let's take a look at the pictures below. :)
:)
his favourite

thanx for the flower :)

another one :)
one happy family!

the siblings

with abang

and adek
with ah b :D
:)
before going back

i'll be missing him
And oh! abang did not buy the ticket back to Semporna as I thought that I will be back on Wednesday. But I am going to fly back to Semporna this Thursday. That means I only have Friday, one class to teach yeeee! :D Another one month to go before going back for raya. And another one month to go before I can update this blog. Take care and byebye.
As always..
As always..
No comments:
Post a Comment